Under Construction! View Later!
Title 1: User Rights
- Each user is entitled to fair creation rights.
- Each Niagara County Central School District Wikia user has the right to a harassment free community free from bullying, discrimination, and injustice.
- Each user has the right to move up the Chain of Command Ladder.
- Each user has the right to report, delete, and manage any article that does not follow/violate our Article Structure Guidelines and our Article Creation/Edit Do And Do Not's including but not limited to: using inappropriate language, hateful or derogatory slurs, racial slurs, targeting language, jokes, or images.
- Each user has the right to ask for Administrative Permissions(Read How To Become An Administrator article)
- Each user is entitled to the fair use policy, and CC-BY-SA laws in order to maintain, re-distribute or protect specific
- User's have the right to report incidents/articles/users anonymously.
- User's are given the right to remove permission's from any person who violates our user terms of policy and who on a regular basis: discriminates due to race, color, sex, political views(Read our Politics/Political Article Guidelines(Title 21: Politics/Political Articles), religion, beliefs, spelling/grammatical errors, etc.
- Users have the right to report administrators to the Bureaucrats and/or the Founder(~~~~)
Title 2: Article Ownership/Owning Rights
- Article ownership depends on who created the article and who signed the article in the conclusion.
- Article ownership can be overruled by the Founder(~~~~) ONLY.
- Article owners reserve the right to remove any unnecessary and/or inaccurate information, and protect articles that they own. They also reserve the right to strip under- administrators(See Community Roles/Position Article) if they feel they are not doing their jobs correctly or have been inactive for at least 14 days of being assigned that position.
- Owning rights are named by Bureaucrats and/or Administration. The rights are named on the owner of the articles Community Users page and can be stripped and given to the Community's Administration and/or another user of the community.